It's 1:17 am. Melbourne time.
Currently tuning to Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack.
A gentle melody with notes that trickle the heart and drives the imagination to wander into oblivion.
I am...still...here.
It's my final night in Melbourne. After a scrumptious dinner at Old Kingdom which serves just about the best peking duck yet in my opinion and a walk around the crown casino looking at the Holdem tables and peering over the random Roulette and Pontoon tables sure brings back memories. Alas, it's the old pages now. Not even an urging desire to land a few rounds. Grecco ensued after with coffee and fries. If you want to know anything about me, know this - I don't like coffee. And I don't like chocolates. Actually I am quite unaware of them e.g. AA Ball 2 years ago - Godiva chocs were given as door gifts, I didn't know the quality of those chocs...so yeah, I just gave them away. Heck, I didn't know it'll cost a bomb. So yea, I had an iced peach tea instead. I drank quite a lot of those when I am here. It's just refreshing. And milk. I like milk.
It was farewell tonight with some. After heavy conversations, catching up, teasing and verbal bashing in good friendship and exchange of smiles and laughter. It was time to say goodbye. The question posed to me for the night, "So after being here for 2 weeks now, what's your feeling towards Melb? Anything at all?"
I thought about it - At first, I thought coming back after 2 years will give me a sense of remembrance how much I missed my university life over here. And if I had taken up the honours program and continued to live here, how would that be for me versus my current situation. I am glad I went home. The reason being, I think I found some really great gems back home.
Appreciation of family and further understanding and closer relationship build up.
The Footstool Players - of whom the team and ppl I have met along the way guided and inspire me in abundant ways.
Ironing out life itself and what more with Dad himself. The father figure that we all know the dealings.
My beautiful mother who knows what it means to be a person with a humble & genuine heart and who stay strongs in her conduct and self respect.
My siblings. My blood.
My current job - the journey that came with it and the experience on the job itself. Priceless.
And most importantly, my relationship with God was pivotal when I made the choice to go home. Father, you're truly faithful for you planted all the keystones in my life for the past 2 years.
I remember someone once said - relationships are found in the right moments.
*******
I got some great shots from the trip. Tomorrow morning will be one where I'll be taking a stroll near the gardens and snapping more shots before I jet off. The natural colours here really paint such a beautiful landscape for peaceful remembrance. I have fallen in love with nature's landscape here. Imagine having a chance to wake up to it every morning.
Miss Saigon was a masterpiece. It was indeed a tragic love story. A beautiful crafted musical and that left me in awe and mostly, tons of goose bumps throughout the night. I have not felt so in a long time. To have a piece of an artistic canvas unfolding for 2 1/2 hours combining a good flow and tightness of the musical. I was left feeling - stoked. I love the arts. I just wished I could be more involved in it and also had the gift.
I thought the helicopter scene in Miss Saigon was flawless. Although one may guess, but the execution was brilliant. The magic and illusion of the arts is truly a moment catcher.
Love story. I love lovestories. The dialogue and passionate written script leaves me wanting for more and I always loved playing such a part. Can't say the same for my actual love life, if any that is. And lyrical conversation with music just sends the cow to the moon. That is an ultimate lingering frontier. It brings meaning to an entire scene. The one love scene kept me glued and reminded me the importance of engaging the audience, being focus and true to the character.
I felt the breeze last night, in the faintest points of my soul. It's autumn love. Indeed.
Currently tuning to Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack.
A gentle melody with notes that trickle the heart and drives the imagination to wander into oblivion.
I am...still...here.
It's my final night in Melbourne. After a scrumptious dinner at Old Kingdom which serves just about the best peking duck yet in my opinion and a walk around the crown casino looking at the Holdem tables and peering over the random Roulette and Pontoon tables sure brings back memories. Alas, it's the old pages now. Not even an urging desire to land a few rounds. Grecco ensued after with coffee and fries. If you want to know anything about me, know this - I don't like coffee. And I don't like chocolates. Actually I am quite unaware of them e.g. AA Ball 2 years ago - Godiva chocs were given as door gifts, I didn't know the quality of those chocs...so yeah, I just gave them away. Heck, I didn't know it'll cost a bomb. So yea, I had an iced peach tea instead. I drank quite a lot of those when I am here. It's just refreshing. And milk. I like milk.
It was farewell tonight with some. After heavy conversations, catching up, teasing and verbal bashing in good friendship and exchange of smiles and laughter. It was time to say goodbye. The question posed to me for the night, "So after being here for 2 weeks now, what's your feeling towards Melb? Anything at all?"
I thought about it - At first, I thought coming back after 2 years will give me a sense of remembrance how much I missed my university life over here. And if I had taken up the honours program and continued to live here, how would that be for me versus my current situation. I am glad I went home. The reason being, I think I found some really great gems back home.
Appreciation of family and further understanding and closer relationship build up.
The Footstool Players - of whom the team and ppl I have met along the way guided and inspire me in abundant ways.
Ironing out life itself and what more with Dad himself. The father figure that we all know the dealings.
My beautiful mother who knows what it means to be a person with a humble & genuine heart and who stay strongs in her conduct and self respect.
My siblings. My blood.
My current job - the journey that came with it and the experience on the job itself. Priceless.
And most importantly, my relationship with God was pivotal when I made the choice to go home. Father, you're truly faithful for you planted all the keystones in my life for the past 2 years.
I remember someone once said - relationships are found in the right moments.
*******
I got some great shots from the trip. Tomorrow morning will be one where I'll be taking a stroll near the gardens and snapping more shots before I jet off. The natural colours here really paint such a beautiful landscape for peaceful remembrance. I have fallen in love with nature's landscape here. Imagine having a chance to wake up to it every morning.
Miss Saigon was a masterpiece. It was indeed a tragic love story. A beautiful crafted musical and that left me in awe and mostly, tons of goose bumps throughout the night. I have not felt so in a long time. To have a piece of an artistic canvas unfolding for 2 1/2 hours combining a good flow and tightness of the musical. I was left feeling - stoked. I love the arts. I just wished I could be more involved in it and also had the gift.
I thought the helicopter scene in Miss Saigon was flawless. Although one may guess, but the execution was brilliant. The magic and illusion of the arts is truly a moment catcher.
Love story. I love lovestories. The dialogue and passionate written script leaves me wanting for more and I always loved playing such a part. Can't say the same for my actual love life, if any that is. And lyrical conversation with music just sends the cow to the moon. That is an ultimate lingering frontier. It brings meaning to an entire scene. The one love scene kept me glued and reminded me the importance of engaging the audience, being focus and true to the character.
I felt the breeze last night, in the faintest points of my soul. It's autumn love. Indeed.
Labels: life lessons

0 Responses to “The Autumn Breezing Ends”
Post a Comment